Monday, June 1, 2009

farewell, emusic...

i am, as we, er, blog, contemplating what is going to be my final emusic purchase, for now at least.

oh dear emusic, while i'll miss your free samplers and your literate editorials which relieve me of having to form my own opinions, i've decided to cancel. my ipod doth overflow already with your bounty (should have gotten the 80 gig) and i often forget to use my downloads...and when i move to nepal, $11.99 > 10% of my rent.

SO. now, monthly music dumps will just be concerts, and i'll be trying to do right by this blog (and simultaneously work through my enormous backlog of music), and post a track or album per day w/ post-title moniker "daily playlist".

out with the old, in with the "stop spending money and maybe post every day, dontcha know."

No comments:

Post a Comment